Applying Is Easy!
Step One: Online Application
For your reference, you may download an Admissions Checklist by clicking here.
Please complete step one by clicking on each link below:
2. Application Fee: Application fees may be paid on our website payment page or by mail. Non-refundable application fees are $50 (U.S.) or $150 (international students).
4. Student Profile: Completed by the student.
Step Two: Records, Evaluations and Recommendations
1. Please print and submit the completed Authorization to Release Student Records Form to your student’s current school. Please also submit a signed copy to our Admissions Department for your student’s file.
2. Evaluation(s): Please print and deliver the evaluation form(s) to the recommending teacher(s) with a stamped and addressed envelope to: Bradford Christian Academy, Admissions Department, 97 Oxford Avenue, Haverhill, MA 01835.
Students applying for Grades 1-4 need one teacher evaluation form.
Students applying for Grades 5-12 need two teacher evaluation forms.
3. Recommendations: All applicants need one personal recommendation. This may be accomplished by emailing the Personal Recommendation to the recommending non-family adult to submit online OR print the PDF below and give it to the recommending person to mail to Bradford Christian Academy.
4. Records: Submit copies of 2 years of student report cards and 2 years of standardized tests administered by the current school. Please also submit any educational evaluations, IEPs, or 504 plans from the existing school.
Step Three: Entrance Examination
Once Bradford Christian Academy has your complete application, our Admissions Coordinator will call you to schedule next steps.
- Applicants entering Grades 1-4 participate in an entrance screening assessment at the time of interview.
- Applicants entering Grades 5-8 take a written examination which is proctored on our campus one to two times per month.
- Applicants entering Grades 9-12 submit results from the SSAT (Secondary School Admissions Test) or the High School Placement Test (HSPT).
- International Students: SLEP or TOEFL test results must be submitted in addition to any other standardized test available.
- For more information about our entrance examination process, click here.
Step Four: Interview
After receiving your completed application packet and complete testing results, a member of the Admissions Staff will contact you to arrange an interview within two weeks of testing. All applicants for Grades 1-12 participate in the interview process. This is an opportunity for BCA staff to get to know the applicant. Applicants are encouraged to ask questions to learn more about our school and our programs.