Bradford Is Committed to Affordability
e are pleased that you are interested in applying to Bradford Christian Academy! Bradford is committed to keeping costs as low as possible while providing excellent teachers and high quality programs. In addition, each year we provide financial aid to students who demonstrate financial need. Don’t wait until you are admitted to apply for financial aid; we give financial aid to students in the order in which we receive verified proof of need.
2017-2018 Tuition and Fees
Tuition rates for the 2017-18 Academic year are as follows:
Grades 1-4: $7,700
Grades 5-8: $9,900
Grades 9-12: $12,100
Curriculum and Technology fee – $600 (applies to grades 5-12 only)
Please remember that need-based financial aid is not automatically renewed and may change from year to year. Families must re-apply for need-based funds each year. It is the policy of the school to grant financial aid each year based on the analysis of the application, when a verified application is received, and the availability of funds for that year.
To apply for need-based financial aid, families must make application through FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment, an independent third-party organization that receives and analyzes financial information provided by families. By using FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment, BCA makes it possible for family applications to be confidential, individual, and personal. Please note that the school requires that both natural parents contribute to the cost of education for their child to the extent of their ability. If the student’s parents are divorced, separated, or were never married, both will be asked to complete their own application with FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment form. In addition, for divorced parents who have remarried, please include all financial information for your new spouse.
FINANCIAL AID CHECKLIST
- Go to FACTS and select “Applicant Sign In.” New Users select “Create an Account” or Returning Users enter existing user name and password. Applications for the 2017-2018 school year will be accepted beginning November 1st. Be sure to designate Bradford Christian Academy as the school receiving your report.
- Complete the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment application online. If possible complete your application using information from your completed tax return. However, if you won’t have a completed tax return available, you can use estimates from past returns to file your application and then correct the information once available.
- After completing the online application you will need to mail or fax the supporting documentation. The tax information needed to verify your application is shown in the FACTS Grant and Aid Checklist that is found online or in the paper application.
- Ensure that you complete your application by watching for email communication from FACTS and following FACTS directions.
- Keep a copy of all paperwork sent to FACTS.
- Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for your application to be processed.
- Once you have a verified status with FACTS, you will receive a financial aid decision from Bradford within two weeks of being admitted to Bradford Christian Academy.