radford Christian Academy was established in 2003 by a group of parents who identified in our region a need for a school that gives students
- rigorous academics at every grade level to prepare them for success in college,
- a school experience customized for each individual’s needs, gifts, and strengths,
- intentional integration of the beliefs common to Protestant, Catholic, and Orthodox Christians into the culture of the school so that students develop a coherent worldview that informs their relationships, choices, values, and priorities, and
- participation in a school community that is economically and ethnically diverse.
- BCA trains students to think, live, and work as Christians able to integrate faith with contemporary culture.
- BCA enables students to reach their full potential in academics, the arts, and athletics in an atmosphere of excellence.
- BCA cultivates a wholesome campus environment and sound peer friendships based on biblical standards for godly Christian character and behavior.
- BCA develops students with compassionate hearts equipped for effective service as faithful ambassadors of Jesus Christ in their communities and throughout the world.
Bradford Christian Academy Hymn (or Alma Mater)
by: Alexander Burgess, IV – History Faculty
Tune: REPTON by C.H.H. Parry
Within Pentucket’s land so fair,
Amidst her glacial hills.
We find our alma mater there,
Our hearts and minds, lives to prepare,
Our God’s will to fulfill.
Thoreau stood on the Merrimack,*
And saw around its flow
Our aspirations, wants, and lack,
Our plenty, our enduring knack
To strive, to find, to know.
But deeper still our calling is
To learn and love and serve
In all our weakness, humanness,
God’s strength through grace we will confess,
Much more than we deserve.
With Harriet’s love and Nancy’s zeal**
We pledge ourselves, outpoured,
Bradford Christian Academy,
We’ll serve you and will always be
True to you and our Lord.