To finish off an awesome school year, BCA high school will be going to Six Flags New England on Monday, June 12!
All of the details of the trip are on the attached flyer/permission slip. Here are the basics:
- Date: Monday, June 12
- Drop at FCC: 7:00am
- Pick-up at FCC: 9:30pm
- Transportation: 2 School Busses
- Supervision: BCA Staff & Leader Chaperones
- Leaders will be engaged with groups of kids all day.
- There will be specified group check in times.
- Students are responsible for bringing snacks for the bus and bringing money for food in the park.
- The water park at Six Flags is not open on June 9
- Cost: $50 for park ticket and transportation
Important: The signed permission slip and first payment of $20 is due to Mrs. Phelps no later than Monday, May 5 to be part of the trip. The final $30 can be paid by Friday, May 19.
Click here for the permission slip.