Each month, there are two open “windows” when you will order your Papa Gino’s lunches. To download the schedule for ordering, please click here.
Please click here for the directions on how to set up an account and order lunches. Please read the directions carefully and follow all of the steps to create the account, set up your student, enter your credit card, and then make your meal selections. If you have any questions, please email Romy Gaiero at the Upper School.
A few helpful tips:
- The zip code to find the school is 01835.
- Our school code is Papa2019.
- Once you create your parent account, you will see a blank calendar.You must add your students before you can see menu choices.
- To add your student, click on the “Request Change to Student List” and follow the prompts to create your student/s.
- Once your student is linked to your account, the menu choices appear.
- Choose a meal for each day by clicking the radio button next to the choice you would like.
- Before you can complete your purchase, you must enter a credit card for your account.
- Once you complete your order, you can print out a PDF of the calendar so you can remember what you have ordered on which days.