Coach CW is inviting all students in grades 7–12 to participate in a virtual track meet over April break. This isn’t all about running long distances and doing super hard things! Check out some of the activities:
- Jump over milk crates (hurdles)
- Throw a soccer ball (shotput)
- Make and throw a paper airplane (javelin)
- Run: 1 mile, 2 miles, or short sprints!
- Relays: organize your own teams!
What: Personal competition against a clock or tape measure
When: Will be held during spring break, April 20-24
Where: Outside your house, inside your house, in your backyard, along the sidewalk, at a local park. Wherever works best for you!
How: First you will need to sign up on the Google form provided in the link here, including your name, email, and grade.
Celebrate: Awards after we return to school!
Please click here for more details! Then, don’t forget to email Coach CW with your results!