A message from Margaret Cottrell, Dean of Students
[dropcap type=”circle” color=”#ffffff” background=”#ef7f2c”]O[/dropcap]n behalf of the Bradford Christian Academy community, I thank you for your interest in our Elementary Program. As a mother of elementary-aged students, I know the importance of establishing a strong educational foundation for our children. Next to parents and family, our children’s school is the most significant, shaping influence of his life.
Bradford Christian Academy was established in 2003 by a group of parents who identified in our region a need for a school that gives students rigorous academics at every grade level; a school experience customized for each individual’s needs, gifts, and strengths; intentional integration of the beliefs common to Protestant, Catholic, and Orthodox Christians into the culture of the school so that students develop a coherent worldview that informs their relationships, choices, values, and priorities; and participation in a school community that is economically and ethnically diverse.
In 2004, Bradford launched with 44 students in grades 6-9. Each subsequent year, Bradford added an additional grade level, and graduated it’s first class of seniors–all college bound–in 2008. Over the past 10 years, Bradford has developed an award-winning Performing Arts Program, Division IV Athletics, and has received accreditation from the prestigious New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
In response to the continued success and growth of Bradford Christian Academy, we are thrilled to announce the addition of Bradford’s Elementary Program, beginning in the 2013-2014 school year.
If you want your child to be in an environment that…
- Truly nurtures and cares about each student as a whole person
- Attends to faith and character development
- Fosters wholesome friendships and social skills in a small-class environment
- Equips every student with a solid academic foundation for a life of learning and discovery
- Cultivates creativity and inquisitiveness through meaningful engagement in the arts, literature, foreign language, math, and science
- Invites you to be an active partner in the school community
- Challenges student to develop their potential while respecting the natural developmental stages unique to each individual
…then Bradford is the school for you and your family.
Bradford Christian Academy brings together caring, experienced teachers and proven, research-based instruction to engage your child in early and lasting school success.
We invite you to become a part of this dynamic community of students, families, faculty, and alumni who are making a difference in the world.