2020-2021 Admissions Application and Instructions
Bradford Christian Academy welcomes your application. In order to be considered for first round decisions that will be announced on February 1, 2020, the application should be complete and postmarked to BCA by December 30, 2019. Applications received after this deadline will be reviewed on a rolling admissions basis.
- Application for Admission
- Application Fee – Application fees may be paid on our website payment page.
- Statement of Faith
- Student Profile
- Parent-Guardian Statement
Please print and deliver the evaluation form(s) to the recommending teacher(s) with an envelope stamped and addressed to Bradford Christian Academy, 97 Oxford Avenue, Haverhill, MA 01835.
Students applying for Grades K-4 will submit one teacher evaluation form:
Students applying for Grades 5-12 will submit two teacher evaluations forms:
All students will submit one personal recommendation: Personal Recommendation
Records and Testing
- Records – Please email or mail a copy of the past 2 years of report cards and 2 years of standardized testing. Also send IEPs, 504 paperwork or educational assessments, if applicable. Records can be emailed to Admissions@bradfordchristianacademy.org
- Authorization to Release Student Records – Print and sign one copy for the current school and one copy for the BCA file.
- Applicants for Grades K-5 participate in an entrance screening assessment at the time of interview.
- Applicants entering 6-8 submit entrance results from the SSAT, HSPT, or ISEE.
- Applicants entering 9-12 submit results from one of the following: SSAT, HSPT, ISEE, PSAT, SAT or ACT.
- International students submit TOEFL scores as well as the scores from the assessments above.
Once the file is complete, our Admissions Staff will contact the applicant to schedule an interview. Applicants can expect a response letter from Admissions within two weeks of the interview.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions: Admissions@bradfordchristianacademy.org